Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I HAVE A NAME

Yes, that's right I have a name!
Thanks to Sela Grooms my name is Zen Ben. Sela submitted her idea along with many others from the youth of St. Paul Lutheran Church, Aiken SC. I really liked Zen Ben. Now I pray that Sela will really like her ice cream gift certificate. You might even remember me as Zb for short. I will bring you the thoughts; pictures and reflections of Chris and Pastor Bob in months ahead during their ministry in Japan. Come to think of it Pastor Bob is known at St. Paul as Pb for short. Sooo Zb will be happy to bring you news of Chris and Pb in Japan! One more thing; Some folks who have come to Pb's blog have told Pb I don't look very happy. Well don't be concerned I am really a happy monk. But you see; if you had been sitting in full lotus position (legs like a pretzel) as long I have, you too would have my inverted smile!
Keep on reading and praying.
Zb

No comments: